I am Zazel Omega, a Third Degree Sorcerer and a Jahira Vampyre of the Mradu Caste. I have been practicing the Occult ways for over 7 years, and I have been an Awakened Vampyre for over 3 years. I have studied several traditions, including, but not limited to: Wicca, Druidism, Solomonic Demonology, Angelology, Thelema, Enochian, Wizardry, Sorcery, Satanism, Voodoo, and Shamanism. Through a combination of these traditions, and normal psychic energy work, I am able to accomplish anything I put my mind to. I have no real specialty, except Vampyrism, which I have studied quite a bit. I am what you might call a Jack of All Trades and Master of None. For one never truly masters the Occult. It is always a learning process. It is, in fact, this learning process that connected me to Grand Master Sean. I had felt that my time as a teacher in my community was over, and it was time to become a student in another one. So, after much searching, I found Master Sean, and joined his Academy. There, we spoke at length, and eventually, he founded this Order, with me at his side. Now, I have made it my primary goal to help him bring about his vision of a united Order of the Black Sun, and usher in the new era. With that being said, I am also here to help teach his Obscurati the Ways of Dark Magick, and to unite the Vampyric Black Sun followers under one banner. To give you a small taste of what I can teach, I have included one of my Dark Meditations below. Ave Sol Nigris!
Anger Mastery Meditation
We are all given the ability to feel anger, but it takes a truly dedicated practitioner to harness the gift of pure Fury. Here is the first step on the Path of Fury:
1. Sit comfortably, where you will have no danger of falling asleep.
2. Relax deeply, from your head to your feet, one muscle at a time.
3. Close your eyes, and look deep within yourself. Find your Inner Sanctum, your place of peace. It is the place within you that is untouched by the outside world.
4. Picture yourself standing within your sanctum, and then conjure up whatever makes you angry. Feel the rage fill your veins. Allow the Anger to overtake your body.
5. Now, cup your hand, both in the sanctum and in your physical body, and force this rage to coalesce in your hand. See it form a sphere of Crimson Rage, swirling and rushing around.
6. Now, compress this crimson orb down as small as you can, into a pure red crystal, no bigger than your thumb nail.
7. This crystal is your anger depository. Whenever you get angry, calm yourself, and mentally go to your sanctum and allow that anger to flow into the crystal, That way, your anger is stored until the time comes to use it, and you prevent yourself from acting in anger in the physical world and making a mistake you will regret.
This is my first lesson, but not my last. Anything further, however, will be passed from student to teacher, not taught openly. Ave Sol Nigris!